UNLEASH YOUR INNER BARISTA AT HOME
New Classic Evo
THE EVOLVED GENERATION OF GAGGIA CLASSIC
Made to perform. Made to last. A renewed and more aware engineering in respect of products, people, processes.
The new premium stainless-steel filter-holder, the upgraded brass group and the non-stick and anticorrosion coating for the boiler guarantee a long-lasting product and an uplifted home barista experience.
The new pump and heating system pre-assembly and the simpler wiring connection make the production more ergonomic for workers, and after-sales interventions are easier.
The company adopts a conscious and responsible approach embedding continuous improvement and regulations in all processes: from the choice of materials to the design, the production, the quality check, and the after-sales support.
- ●What is the difference between a manual and a superautomatic espresso machine?
- ●What is the difference between the traditional filters and the crema perfetta filter?
- ●What is the solenoid valve for?
- ●Can I use pods?
- ●Why does my Classic have just one water tube, while of the user manual there are two?
- ● Why does Classic leak a few water drops from the steam wand, sometimes?
Select up to two! Compare now