The integrated milk carafe, the CAPPinCUP and the cappuccinatore are automatic systems to froth milk, while the steam wand and the pannarello are manual tools.
• The integrated milk carafe is directly connected to the machine and gets activated when you select a milk-based beverage. It froths milk twice, so to dispense a velvety milk froth, always at the right temperature
• The CAPPinCUP is the new one-touch cappuccino system by Gaggia. With a click, it takes milk from a container (or the external carafe), froths and slides it automatically into a cup. This solution avoids splashes, and there is no need to move the cup from under the coffee spouts.
• The Cappuccinatore has a patented cyclonic chamber that draws milk directly from a container through a tube, froths it and delivers it automatically into a cup.
• The professional steam wand is perfect for the ones who want to relive the barista rituals at home. A true professional experience that will give you surprising in-cup results. Moreover, it also dispenses hot water for teas and infusions
• The classic pannarello is a simpler and immediate solution that dispenses steam to froth milk, or hot water for teas and infusions